What's new

Fujitsu Celsius Mobile H710 BIOS CP574971-Z1

No display with your file. Flashed back my dump and machine works, but doesn't want to enter BIOS, just like before.

The dump from the first post in this thread also works, but it's missing the DMI data and the ME is in recovery state (no fan control). And although I managed to write the DMI data with Fujitsu DMI Tool, I can't find a solution to the recovery state.

Edit: I managed to get a display with your file (failing lcd cable on my end), but I was able to get into BIOS just the first time - after the restart, entering BIOS is impossible.

Last edited:
No display with your file. Flashed back my dump and machine works, but doesn't want to enter BIOS, just like before.

The dump from the first post in this thread also works, but it's missing the DMI data and the ME is in recovery state (no fan control). And although I managed to write the DMI data with Fujitsu DMI Tool, I can't find a solution to the recovery state.

Edit: I managed to get a display with your file (failing lcd cable on my end), but I was able to get into BIOS just the first time - after the restart, entering BIOS is impossible.
i only help clear me, old bios error what ?

Latest posts

Back