What's new

Fujitsu A573/G CP631522-X2 BIOS

thiện ơi. sao mã máy fujsu này của mình lại có hai con bios nhỉ. thiện có không cho mình với

I have the original motherboard Fujitsu A743/G, it has 2 markings CP631521-X2* and the second one is CP631521-Z2 I am attaching the original corrupted bios, I read the bios from another working motherboard of the same type, but when I upload it to the original motherboard, everything works, except for the cooling, the fan after a while it runs at 100% even when the temperatures are around 40°C and if I load the CPU, after a while the motherboard turns off, it seems that the bios evaluates the temperatures incorrectly and turns off the board due to overheating even if the temperatures are ok. This error also occurs when copying the bios from a functional motherboard to another functional board, so the problem is in the bios. Is it possible to fix it somehow, for example Clear me, rebuild, or similar? I am also attaching the Bios from the functional motherboard.

Download list

W25Q32V from working mb.BIN
4 MB · Views: 0

W25Q64BV from working mb.BIN
8 MB · Views: 0

Last edited:
I have the original motherboard Fujitsu A743/G, it has 2 markings CP631521-X2* and the second one is CP631521-Z2 I am attaching the original corrupted bios, I read the bios from another working motherboard of the same type, but when I upload it to the original motherboard, everything works, except for the cooling, the fan after a while it runs at 100% even when the temperatures are around 40°C and if I load the CPU, after a while the motherboard turns off, it seems that the bios evaluates the temperatures incorrectly and turns off the board due to overheating even if the temperatures are ok. This error also occurs when copying the bios from a functional motherboard to another functional board, so the problem is in the bios. Is it possible to fix it somehow, for example Clear me, rebuild, or similar? I am also attaching the Bios from the functional motherboard.
I don't have time to read that much, do you need my help?

Latest posts

Back