What's new

BIOS FLEX-14API Laptop (Lenovo) BIOS EL4C2 S540-14API, C340-14API, FLEX-14API EL4C2/EL452 LA-H091P

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
FLEX-14API Laptop (Lenovo) EL4C2/EL452 LA-H091P BIOS
Lenovo S540-14API - Compal LA-H091P EL4C2 EL452 R10_20181220_DFB.pdf
  • AGCN24WW (V1.07)
  • AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
  • EL4C2 1.07, ancn24wwScreen Shot 2020-05-21 at 21.26.59.jpg

Download list

EL4C2 1.07 EC.bin
128 KB · Views: 286

8MB.bin
8 MB · Views: 665

Hello.
i need a bios file.
The original file is damaged because it is not read correctly.
Lenovo ideapad S540-14API model board EL4C2/EL452 LA-H091P. Thank you

Sorry for the questions, but a couple of things are not clear to me:
- in this discussion I only read files for the FLEX-14API model and not for the S540-14API (model that serves me). Are the two files compatible for both motherboards?
- why do I see that other users send the original file that you are going to rewrite? in which cases the original file is needed.
thanks for the clarifications

- in this discussion I only read files for the FLEX-14API model and not for the S540-14API (model that serves me). Are the two files compatible for both motherboards?
- why do I see that other users send the original file that you are going to rewrite? in which cases the original file is needed.
All same LA-H091P

All same LA-H091P
thank you

If you want to check it, you need to know what's wrong with it...
Don't think I'm superman, just looking at some bios will turn it into BIOS ok.
I absolutely don't think you're superman and I'm sorry if you think I've been rude. I was actually looking for some help. I tried flashing the bios you suggested but didn't get any results. I was hoping that by giving you my original file I could do something. I'm almost sure that the problem is the bios file because when I turn on the computer it stays on the lenovo screen for a few seconds and then a gray screen appears with some colored pixels.

I absolutely don't think you're superman and I'm sorry if you think I've been rude. I was actually looking for some help. I tried flashing the bios you suggested but didn't get any results. I was hoping that by giving you my original file I could do something. I'm almost sure that the problem is the bios file because when I turn on the computer it stays on the lenovo screen for a few seconds and then a gray screen appears with some colored pixels.
BIOS no have problem you need check AMD chip

Back