What's new

Ask EK-0503NA, DA0G3EMBCD0 Restart, need new BIOS

Question & Answer Forums

ghettofight00

Registered member
Hello I need a help I use one of the apparently working BIOS, and PC is restarting after a while when I'm trying to install windows is doing 3 restarts and showing 3F0 error ( I've check another hard disk if its doing the same , I change slot and is the same so I believe it need original BIOS but I do know how to make this BIOS work(ME Region clean) I attached original one, help me please. :)

Download list

DA0G3EMBCD0.BIN
1 MB · Views: 4

Hello I need a help I use one of the apparently working BIOS, and PC is restarting after a while when I'm trying to install windows is doing 3 restarts and showing 3F0 error ( I've check another hard disk if its doing the same , I change slot and is the same so I believe it need original BIOS but I do know how to make this BIOS work(ME Region clean) I attached original one, help me please. :)
bios one have 1mb ?

Yes I was surprised as well, I read this one from second chip and this one look better, can u clean ME region for me please :)

//I've just program chip with this BIOS which I attached and its working absolutely fine windows installed :)
feel free to use:)

Download list

DA0G3EMBCD0-Original-2nd.BIN
16 MB · Views: 9

Last edited:
I need help with System Error (00A) - Product Name etc. attached picture, there is any program to fix that or any instructions?

Download list

20230311_191031.jpg
I have a problem with CODE 43 try to uninstall and install the again drivers, and flash new BIOS, the last one you send to mi DMI.bin not sure what is next step, replacing BGA? or is it a software problem?
attached some pictures from BIOS and device m

Download list

20230317_120915.jpg 20230317_121119.jpg
I have a problem with CODE 43 try to uninstall and install the again drivers, and flash new BIOS, the last one you send to mi DMI.bin not sure what is next step, replacing BGA? or is it a software problem?
attached some pictures from BIOS and device m
i just add DMI, info s/n….

Latest posts

Back