What's new

Disable RAM onboard Asus x550cc

well this machine is giving error s , can't install windows , even with brand new hdd on it , tryed via CD or PEN to install , but gives error of HAL or kernel missing files , cheking google and many websites , amy people resolved the problem by changing memorys on they SLOT , but i got only the onboard memory and gives error on any windows install .
if i add a memory module whatever the module , or machine turn on then off or it wont display image.
i even think it could be a PCH problems , since i have tons of brand new chips on the lab i replaced it , but still same issue . bios i flashed it with 2 bios , same issue .
the onboard memorys were full of flux when i receive the computer .
for ex now its giving me error of NTKRNLPA.EXE. when trying to install , i not even arrive to the part were i can delete the HDD , before that it gives errors , truyed with win7 win 8 and win 10 all same issue. diifferent erros , some time that HAL erros or kernel panics .
its like some files cannot pass well thru the comunication bus .
So thats why i wanted to disable to onboard ram to test with external ram , but if i change position on the 3 resistor you mention , it will turn buut no image , and when i put a memory on the slot or it shut down or it wont display image :( this machine is killing the entire morning

actually this issue is not caused due to RAM, but due to the processor trust me, i'v never come across such a thing and find out latter on the it was due to RAM issues, but always due to Processor, and as you know unfortunate you processor is soldered to the board (BGA) so is not going to be very fan to fix it.

Hi, I've also followed the steps of this tutorial but in my case the problem was that the onboard RAM its faulty and shows errors at memtest86+ and also using the laptop. After shifting the place of the 3 resistors at the X550CC Rev 2.0 motherboard the problem still happens because the onboard memory is still detected.
Is there any other modification that is needed to be done?

Regards.

how? detail problem
This pc have ram issues, but powers on to bios .
Have moved the 3 resistors stil detects the 4gb onboard
I what to deactivate the onboard ram to tuse only the slot, i have done on similar model whis vinafix documentation and whas on first try.

This pc have ram issues, but powers on to bios .
Have moved the 3 resistors stil detects the 4gb onboard
I what to deactivate the onboard ram to tuse only the slot, i have done on similar model whis vinafix documentation and whas on first try.
do you mean ram disable failed?

Failed becuse i have moved the resistors and still dectects the ram . do i have to probram bios ?
no Programming bios, send photo location move i check.
Note: Please clear the converted resistors I do not ask many times without a clear view

Latest posts

Back