What's new

BIOS Dell Lattitude 5420 main GDF40 LA-K491P rev: 2.0

Please help me clean me and bios patch this firmware.

model: DELL LATITUDE 5420 LA-LK491P REV 3.0 (A02)
good day @ThienBui followup on this.. request for bios patch

patch unlock 8fc8 15$
For your info, i already tried request bios patch from someone, and after flashing still the bios have service tag.. and after booting and tesing, the detection of the company it admin still occur and blocked this unit. Can you assure to me before i will pay, that your bios patch will remove the service tag number?

Last edited:
For your info, i already tried request bios patch from someone, and after flashing still the bios have service tag.. and after booting and tesing, the detection of the company it admin still occur and blocked this unit. Can you assure to me before i will pay, that your bios patch will remove the service tag number?
That is another $35 patch unrelated to the unlock patch

That is another $35 patch unrelated to the unlock patch
but if i buy the 15$ bios patch it will fix this problem?? here's the screenshot..

Download list

IMG_20240226_180035.jpg

Download list

Screenshot_20240226_195137.jpg
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back