What's new

BIOS Dell Lattitude 5420 main GDF40 LA-K491P rev: 2.0

thanks laptop will working but not detect SSD /NVME drive in slot. Can u rebuild or fix this ? Drive are 100% good and motherboard.

Download list

ssd image.jpg
Where do you say? and do you think rebuilds will fix the undetected SSD?

This laptop was working but it was have a password. But unhappily i was read wrong bios (32MB file are all FF empty) i don't check this and i was use EREASE option for this chip...

On all bios from this TOPIC laptop works. But not detected drive SSD. Previously, windows from drive was working perfect so im sure motherboard is 1000% good.

I don't understand u. Your links not working.. THE PASSWORD is not a problem! I was tested all this topic bios and all don't detect drive SSD.

I don't understand u. Your links not working.. THE PASSWORD is not a problem! I was tested all this topic bios and all don't detect drive SSD.
It's amazing how stupid you are
that's his link he bought the unlock from me
Vinafix 146.jpg

it has nothing to do with you

please be smarter

your problem i have answered above

Vinafix 147.jpg

It's amazing how stupid you are
that's his link he bought the unlock from me
View attachment 189916

it has nothing to do with you

please be smarter

your problem i have answered above

View attachment 189917

No - you are stupid and don't understand!!!

I don't download this file because i want remove password !!!!!! I know solution how remove! I just download all this file because I WAS READ empty file FF (BIOS). I don't check that and i was CLEAN BIOS CHIP!

So now i was need a BIOS for this laptop - because is DEAD. All from this TOPIC works - but the SSD / NVME not working . So learn to read and don't write me this your bios is locked and is for someone other person !!! i know this and password is not a problem - the problem is SSD / NVME not working.

It's amazing how stupid you are - yes it's amazing why you send me link for your private conversation .

I thought it was a problem with the ME region. So I asked you to clean. But this not help, still not detect drive. U understand now ?

and BRAVO for writing to your clients that they are idiots -master of business LVL PRO!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back