What's new

DAG7BDMB8F0 BIOS G7BD

Hello. I need a correct BIOS file for the mainboard DAG7BDMB8F0 REV:F UMA version. I've attached the original backup of my laptop. This dump doesn't start the notebook - there is only a black screen. Maybe clearing of ME Region will help?

Download list

20200626_090726_SVOD2.bin
16 MB · Views: 41

Hello. I need a correct BIOS file for the mainboard DAG7BDMB8F0 REV:F UMA version. I've attached the original backup of my laptop. This dump doesn't start the notebook - there is only a black screen. Maybe clearing of ME Region will help?

Download list

clear me.zip
7.8 MB · Views: 336

Thank you for this BIOS. After programming the screen appears properly but I have still a problem - the PCI SSD is not detected by BIOS and Windows 10 installer. I'm sure, that it is the BIOS problem. Please help and repair my dump to make it fully workable. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for this BIOS. After programming the screen appears properly but I have still a problem - the PCI SSD is not detected by BIOS and Windows 10 installer. I'm sure, that it is the BIOS problem. Please help and repair my dump to make it fully workable. Thanks in advance.
Please compare old and provided detail different

Latest posts

Back