What's new

BIOS DABKXBMBAD0 REV D

Hello, I am asking for help with this laptop. Asus FX506LHB, DABKXMB18B0 REV B. board came with code 43 on the video chip, but everything is not that simple. The client says that he had never been repaired before, the board was factory restored, the video chip was soldered (there was no compound) and the small tantalum capacitor on the back of the board was removed (he installed it). I couldn’t find a photo of the board for this particular revision on the Internet, just what the situation is. The video chip now costs N18P-G61-MP2-A1, based on the labeling of the chip I find a GTX 1650 Max-Q on the Internet, based on the specifications of the laptop and just searching the Internet for these boards, I find that this board had simply 1650 and 1650 TI video chips. There is simply no desire to install this new video chip and see code 43 again, simply because the chip might have been mixed up before me. Maybe someone has a photo of this particular revision to make sure which chip should be there.

Latest posts

Back