What's new

COBY EM_AP619_V3.0 NBPC1958

Master ThienBui. if you like only to build or repair these bios i request. i wondered bcoz the customer told to me after the update windows, she was forced to turn it off after that. it is now happening?

Master ThienBui. if you like only to build or repair these bios i request. i wondered bcoz the customer told to me after the update windows, she was forced to turn it off after that. it is now happening?
Please ask your customer to provide the bios file he uses to update so I can check

Please ask your customer to provide the bios file he uses to update so I can check
my customer only needs to fix her coby laptop. come to my shop. I asked some questions about what happened before this no-display. She told me that after using. she decide to turn of the appeared windows update. long time . she decide to force turn off. off topic( my costumer she didn't know the bios or technical ) now i give the Bios backup attech kindly try to rebuild or repair. Thank you

Download list

my customer only needs to fix her coby laptop. come to my shop. I asked some questions about what happened before this no-display. She told me that after using. she decide to turn of the appeared windows update. long time . she decide to force turn off. off topic( my costumer she didn't know the bios or technical ) now i give the Bios backup attech kindly try to rebuild or repair. Thank you
I said this laptop uses AMD CPU without builds or clearme if you can download the bios update from the page then I will help check

Back