What's new

CG512 NM-B112 Rev 1.0

I already pay the 10$ that ThienBui asked , (half of that site price) all i got was schematic, where is my boardview? I pay the VIP PRO so i dont have tyo buy schematics from other sites, i help you buy it where is my part? I need it fast.

I already pay the 10$ that ThienBui asked , (half of that site price) all i got was schematic, where is my boardview? I pay the VIP PRO so i dont have tyo buy schematics from other sites, i help you buy it where is my part? I need it fast.
I also wondered about that
If you can buy the boardview I will refund you $10

Do you know how to make calculations? for this you should refund me 20$ as i would bring the boardview + schematic. I have contacted the sales and they say that boardview is available there so you took my money and did not buy from there, here is the screenshot. I am working on this board now, my deadline from costumer is today.

Download list

Sem título.png
Do you know how to make calculations? for this you should refund me 20$ as i would bring the boardview + schematic. I have contacted the sales and they say that boardview is available there so you took my money and did not buy from there, here is the screenshot. I am working on this board now, my deadline from costumer is today.
You can buy it yourself, you send me 10$ then I will refund you 10$

Latest posts

Back