What's new

BIOS BIOS Update Needed - FOXCONN H61MXT1/F2/-S/-V

I bought a new GPU, but as soon as I install it, the system stack at the logo screen, can't get into bios and then restarts. Trying to find all solutions to the problem through the internet

I bought a new GPU, but as soon as I install it, the system stack at the logo screen, can't get into bios and then restarts. Trying to find all solutions to the problem through the internet
did you attach an extra VGA card?

did you attach an extra VGA card?
Finally found it!!!!

Got into the BIOS using integrated graphics, under Chipset/North Bridge tab there is an option for Initiate Graphic Adapter as it is shown in the picture. The trick was to switch it to PCI/IGD. This BIOS version seems to recognise my new GTX 1650 Super as PCI, not as PEG (PCIe) for some reason. Just installed the new drivers and everything is running smoothly!!! Thnx anyway!

Download list

15794266454777969216359835598718.jpg
I think this is not a BIOS problem
I recently bought a used i5-3570 during my recent pc upgrade. It doesn't seem to work at all, thought I doubt that it's cpu's fault. Is there any hope that we could find an upgrade for this version of bios?

Hello I need the Bios update, my board only read second G, and i need use intel core i5 3470.
I need help!

Latest posts

Back