What's new

ASUS ZenBook UX430UN

hi, i'm french, i have a problem with Asus ux430uar black screen after change lvds cable.
a litle cms (smd) component has burn next to connector J4501 (lvds) I replaced it with a 0.1uf 25v capacitor, but still black screen.
I have the diagram but not the boardview
if anyone has an idea where it comes from or the boardview
i have a boardview for ux430uq but the components are not in the same placeUx430 2.2.png
Merci par avance.
Phil...

hi, i'm french, i have a problem with Asus ux430uar black screen after change lvds cable.
a litle cms (smd) component has burn next to connector J4501 (lvds) I replaced it with a 0.1uf 25v capacitor, but still black screen.
I have the diagram but not the boardview
if anyone has an idea where it comes from or the boardview
i have a boardview for ux430uq but the components are not in the same placeView attachment 315338
Merci par avance.
Phil...
very difficult to determine

Hello, after reflection, I think that I did not install the right component (I put a capacitor) and on the diagram one of the two poles and ground, which is not the case on my motherboard ...when the old component was half burned, the screen still worked when I pressed this component. so I think that if someone could tell me which component was original, I would weld a new one and it would work again. attached some photos of the motherboard without the component and also with the new one (which is probably not the right one).

Merci par avance

Download list

20231217_173446.jpg 20231209_144234.jpg 20231217_175424.jpg 20231217_180644.jpg
Hello, after reflection, I think that I did not install the right component (I put a capacitor) and on the diagram one of the two poles and ground, which is not the case on my motherboard ...when the old component was half burned, the screen still worked when I pressed this component. so I think that if someone could tell me which component was original, I would weld a new one and it would work again. attached some photos of the motherboard without the component and also with the new one (which is probably not the right one).

Merci par avance
Hello, that is clearly a fuse. check for short on both sides with screen connected if not shorted put fuse 3.0 amps 30v there.

Hello, thank you for your answer. but I don't understand what you are telling me to check... ok I will reconnect the screen, and then? a short circuit between what and what? I assume that the component in question is directly connected to pins 1, 2 and 3 of the J4501 connector (lvds)

Phil...

Hello, thank you for your answer. but I don't understand what you are telling me to check... ok I will reconnect the screen, and then? a short circuit between what and what? I assume that the component in question is directly connected to pins 1, 2 and 3 of the J4501 connector (lvds)

Phil...
Hello, Where you put the capacitor there is suposed to be a fuse there. Before replacing the capacitor with the fuse connect the LCD and measure if there is a short to the ground. If there is not, replace and your backlight will work. If you dont know how to do this you can just replace the fuse and test. You could also use a single wire if this machine is not important but i would not recomend this.

Latest posts

Back