What's new

BIOS ASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FL

Hi @ThienBui

Please, I need your help.
I have this PC on the bench and I can't update the BIOS (ezflash bios or Windows flash tool) because the PC says it has a battery error.
My Asus says battery is abnormal, but it charges up to 100% and PC works in battery mode.

I have already tried to program the BIOS that are here, but the PC does not turn on, or turns on without image or turns on without image with FAN 100%.

Can you rebuild my attached BIOS to see if the problem is resolved?

Thanks.

Download list

ASUS ZenBook BIOS_SVOD3.bin
16 MB · Views: 11

Hi @ThienBui

Please, I need your help.
I have this PC on the bench and I can't update the BIOS (ezflash bios or Windows flash tool) because the PC says it has a battery error.
My Asus says battery is abnormal, but it charges up to 100% and PC works in battery mode.

I have already tried to program the BIOS that are here, but the PC does not turn on, or turns on without image or turns on without image with FAN 100%.

Can you rebuild my attached BIOS to see if the problem is resolved?

Thanks.
why update bios and have you tried another battery?

why update bios and have you tried another battery?
The old battery had no autonomy, so a new battery was purchased.
With the new battery there is already autonomy, but in the meantime there is this abnormal message in myasus and it does not let the BIOS update.
Pc has outdated BIOS, so I wanted to update to try to solve the problem.

The old battery had no autonomy, so a new battery was purchased.
With the new battery there is already autonomy, but in the meantime there is this abnormal message in myasus and it does not let the BIOS update.
Pc has outdated BIOS, so I wanted to update to try to solve the problem.
try this

Download list

bbb.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 14

return
ASUS ZenBook BIOS_SVOD3.bin

and make one video problem I check
Hello Thien

With my original BIOS, the PC turns on with an image!

This time I noticed that the symptoms in relation to the battery showed changes...

I concluded that there is a communication failure of the socket on the board and the PWM charge.

I will go ahead with this in-depth analysis and then come back to give you feedback.

In fact, this is not a BIOS anomaly.
The board has some problem...

Thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Back