What's new

BIOS Asus UX425UAZ

The computer with UX425UAZ rev 2.0 reboots sometimes, could it be something in the bios?

phải thử để kiểm tra so sánh chứ sao biết. chắc dc

you need check AMD chip
Do you mean the voltages in the processor? This laptop did give video but it restarted or did crazy things, so when reprogramming the bios it didn't give video, when it recorded the file that belonged to it again it didn't give video either, maybe the saved copy was not from all good and I don't have another file to solve it

Do you mean the voltages in the processor? This laptop did give video but it restarted or did crazy things, so when reprogramming the bios it didn't give video, when it recorded the file that belonged to it again it didn't give video either, maybe the saved copy was not from all good and I don't have another file to solve it
if you are technical then you need to know what to do i just give recommendations from my experience.

Hola,
Tengo este portátil Asus modelo ux425uaz, según el cliente actualicé la Bios y ya no reconoce el HDD y si le pones un pendrive de instalación se reinicia, he programado varias bios con el mismo resultado, adjunto la Bios original en caso el error pueda repararse.

Download list

UX425UAZ.BIN
16 MB · Views: 5

Hola,
Tengo este portátil Asus modelo ux425uaz, según el cliente actualicé la Bios y ya no reconoce el HDD y si le pones un pendrive de instalación se reinicia, he programado varias bios con el mismo resultado, adjunto la Bios original en caso el error pueda repararse.
try this

Download list

UX425UA.zip
5.7 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back