5.6 MB · Views: 890

Asus UX310UV_2.0.fz
135.9 KB · Views: 1,216

clear me.bin
8 MB · Views: 994

EC UX310UV.bin
128 KB · Views: 289

Last edited:
Hi, I need a BIOS bin file for an asus ux310uv rev 2.0 intel i3-7100u motherboard. The laptop turns on , fan spinning, LED lights are on but the screen is black, no picture at all, tried on HDMI but still no picture. This is the current BIOS file, could you please fix it?

Download list

Hi, I need a BIOS bin file for an asus ux310uv rev 2.0 intel i3-7100u motherboard. The laptop turns on , fan spinning, LED lights are on but the screen is black, no picture at all, tried on HDMI but still no picture. This is the current BIOS file, could you please fix it?

Download list

patch.zip
3.8 MB · Views: 27

I tried this (patch.zip) but now the laptop turns on automatically, the fan spins on full speed and still there is no picture. Green led is flashing and the laptop does not respond to the power button (it responded before). I checked the voltages and they are present and fine. This is the motherboard label if it helps, could you please try to send another BIOS file (intel I3-7100U, no dedicated VGA)?

Thank you.

Download list

Capture.JPG
I tried this (patch.zip) but now the laptop turns on automatically, the fan spins on full speed and still there is no picture. Green led is flashing and the laptop does not respond to the power button (it responded before). I checked the voltages and they are present and fine. This is the motherboard label if it helps, could you please try to send another BIOS file (intel I3-7100U, no dedicated VGA)?

Thank you.
check hardware

check hardware

Checked already. The voltages are fine. The memory voltage is also good (1.2V) but thinking about the onboard memory fail. I have seen your link regarding "how to disable RAM onboard on ASUS laptop" but cannot see how I could get the information? Please let me know and I will disable the onboard RAM to see if that is the issue.

Checked already. The voltages are fine. The memory voltage is also good (1.2V) but thinking about the onboard memory fail. I have seen your link regarding "how to disable RAM onboard on ASUS laptop" but cannot see how I could get the information? Please let me know and I will disable the onboard RAM to see if that is the issue.

Il mio UX310U non da segni di vita, nessun led, ventola ferma. La batteria non viene caricata, ma la 19V dell 'AC power è presente. Il tasto ON della tastiera dà il consenso La 3.3V è presente., Ma la Spi (25Q64) non è alimentata (pin8)
Chiedo, Il Bios è da escludere? Il service completo è disponibile? Qualche consiglio ?

Il mio UX310U non da segni di vita, nessun led, ventola ferma. La batteria non viene caricata, ma la 19V dell 'AC power è presente. Il tasto ON della tastiera dà il consenso La 3.3V è presente., Ma la Spi (25Q64) non è alimentata (pin8)
Chiedo, Il Bios è da escludere? Il service completo è disponibile? Qualche consiglio ?
found that there are a lot of non-BIOS related issues

Back