What's new

BIOS ASUS TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS

Star Rating
5.00 star(s)
ASUS TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS BIOS

Intel® Z590 (LGA 1200) ATX gaming motherboard with 16 DrMOS power stages, PCIe® 4.0, three M.2 slots, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI®, DisplayPort™, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®, SATA 6 Gbps, front panel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support and Aura Sync RGB lighting

Download list

16MB.bin.zip
8 MB · Views: 34

Hello Sr.
I have here this board ASUS TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS, but it has two flash memories. First one is a Gigadevice 25B127DSIG and the other is a Gigadevice 25B64CSIG. Another motherboard repair store already unsolded both BIOS and messed everything up. So, do I have to write both BIOS (16MB + 8MB). Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

sure 8mb and 16MB
after unzip

I don't believe there are such silly questions, I think you are not a technical professional.

sure 8mb and 16MB
after unzip

I don't believe there are such silly questions, I think you are not a technical professional.
Some times I got in touch here and YOU are unprofessional and disrespected to your costumers. I know that people in Indonesia are polite, but you should attend some maners classes. It would help you treat people like they really must be treated. I did a simple question on the forum but you can´t handle it, and worst, hurt people. If you do not like your job, look for another one where you wake up desiring a good day you you and all around you. Life is short, live the best way you can.

Back