What's new

BIOS ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LI

sure 100%
OK, Im runnig laptop service, I have a few locked laptops (most of them ASUS). If we will be successful, you'd get more orders from me. Im collecting data and photos for this case and send them. Also pay your USD20 price...
OK?
How to send the RAR file?

You were unclair. You did not say antyrhing about TWO USD20 payments. I do not like our future cooperation this way!

Let's make compromise. Im ready to pay directly USD30 for ONE SUCCESSfull unlock. It means AFTER successfull test. What do you think? If you do not agree, I will pay your required another USD20 now one time, and another unlocks I will ask elsewhere. There are a lot of skillfuul technicians here...

Last edited:
I have clearly stated that unlocking this model needs to buy a patch for $ 20 above, you don't know how to read ??
Vinafix 2022-07-14 at 06.27.00.jpg

OK, I will try to believe you. Next time I will pay AFTER successful test. OK? Waiting for your answer to send USD20.

Yes, you did not yet. You also did not read, what was written. The question was "Next time I will pay AFTER successful test. OK?"

Yes, you did not yet. You also did not read, what was written. The question was "Next time I will pay AFTER successful test. OK?"
no, you need send 20$ before
or may not buy.

If you don't believe me find another place don't waste your time here.

OK, you do not believe me, why should I believe you? Sending the money and hope you are fair to sole possible unfuncionality.

Latest posts

Back