What's new

BIOS Asus TP470EA

please fix bios. The laptop turns on after removing the battery, but after turning it off and waiting for a long time, it does not want to display the image. only disconnecting the battery will start it again.
Asus TP470EA
MB: TP470EZ R.20

Download list

old.bin
16 MB · Views: 5

please fix bios. The laptop turns on after removing the battery, but after turning it off and waiting for a long time, it does not want to display the image. only disconnecting the battery will start it again.
Asus TP470EA
MB: TP470EZ R.20
you can try one BIOS new but I think no problem bios

yes in the video there is an old bios. on clear ME it does not start either, the current is the same as on others. It only works on the original bios. and after let's say about an hour no longer from the button it will not start.

yes in the video there is an old bios. on clear ME it does not start either, the current is the same as on others. It only works on the original bios. and after let's say about an hour no longer from the button it will not start.
so it's not a bios problem

I checked the bios from here https://vinafix.com/threads/asus-tp470ez.45984/ , because the model of the motherboard is the same and only the laptop model differs, it ran surprisingly well on this Bios, but the problem remained, i.e. after about an hour it refuses to turn on, in addition, no bios from this thread, the fan works much harder

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back