What's new

Ask ASUS ROG GL552VW Suddenly dead

Question & Answer Forums

constantinexx

Registered member
Hi Folks

i hope that sombody is going to help me with my problem,
the last week i bought a new battery for my laptop GL522vw every thing is fine charging discharging ok.
yesterday i wanted to turn it on >> No life at all :(
charger is working fine but no lights on the PCB,
the laptop is always connected to the charger thats why i think the reason behind the malufunction .
somebody can guid me through please

Kind regards

Hi Folks

i hope that sombody is going to help me with my problem,
the last week i bought a new battery for my laptop GL522vw every thing is fine charging discharging ok.
yesterday i wanted to turn it on >> No life at all :(
charger is working fine but no lights on the PCB,
the laptop is always connected to the charger thats why i think the reason behind the malufunction .
somebody can guid me through please

Kind regards
Any help please

need to check directly, it is difficult to judge
I think you should start with a new bios first

Why you are so surprised, it's possible
Don't be such an arrogant, just say I don't know instead moking the others
You came with the idea that the BIOS needs to be replaced I could laugh at that too

Why you are so surprised, it's possible
Don't be such an arrogant, just say I don't know instead moking the others
You came with the idea that the BIOS needs to be replaced I could laugh at that too
I'm being serious because this forum is for technique.
If you're not a hardware engineer, don't try to fix it, it could kill your computer and no one can fix it.

I'm being serious because this forum is for technique.
If you're not a hardware engineer, don't try to fix it, it could kill your computer and no one can fix it.
Don't be so serious, learn how to react with the others mistakes, IAM not saying that IAM a hardware engineer neither are you , but IAM not really specialized in computer pcb's
But I can get you an extra 60HP onboard of your car without you even know any thing about it,
So either help me with some test point and lines that I can check , or just shut the ***** and let someone else with a wider imagination help
Unless you are the only one here in this forum and that will explain everything

Back