What's new

ASUS G732LXS

same problem, but with the bios above the device is intializing, but there is no picture, i'm sure it's a bios issue... tried to extract and replace the bios-region with uefi-tool... no success, same error. cleaned me-, pmc- and pchc-region

same problem, but with the bios above the device is intializing, but there is no picture, i'm sure it's a bios issue... tried to extract and replace the bios-region with uefi-tool... no success, same error. cleaned me-, pmc- and pchc-region
the bios you rebuilt for bilgi, but wrong device though

it stays on, but no picture. i don't know why. there is something strange corrupt in the bios. sadly i can't extract the whole region from asus website with biosextractorutility. you think you can help, or not?
How do you want me to help? Asus only provides BIOS update that can't be extracted

i think you need to check the hardware if the same result check the hardware

How do you want me to help? Asus only provides BIOS update that can't be extracted

i think you need to check the hardware if the same result check the hardware
ok, thanks anyway, thien bui. dramrst is missing, mostly it's the bios then. i tested with known good ram. but maybe the cpu is dead... have a nice day

Back