What's new

Apple APPLE A1286 820-2915-B

last week i have same problem maybe the chip bad (GPU)
my customer take off machine so cant work anymore with this,
if you have solve this issue let me know plz this problem is very comun in laptop mac late 2013

yes i indeed think its a issue around componetery or even inner layer issues , when a motherboard of this model is not protected with kapton and alluminum tape the motherboard never stay ok again , NOW if i protect well the motherboard and leave only the gpu area open even after replace the motherboard stay working very nice . NOW if i dont protect motherboard it start havicng issues with grafics . (attention that even on does motherboard we've replaced the Vrams and the issue persisted , we've seen clocks , and vcores and even Csense , and all normal , even on does case we have been changing components with new ones , but same issue ... does board for what we can see here , they cannot stand much heat , getting all fucked around unless you protect weel the motherboard before making gpu exchange !

MACBOOK PRO 15 late 2011 i7 2.2Ghz AMD 6750M 661-5850
820-2915-B
A1286 i75
8MB
View attachment 22070
I have this same motherboard pn 820-2915-b
entry for video failure, make a reballing to the video chip and work correctly for 2 days, then I stop turning on the computer (leave the battery 1 hour disconnected and turned on) but now I do not work keyboard or mouse pad. (I've tried another keyboard, another mouse, another operating system)

What can be?

I have this same motherboard pn 820-2915-b
entry for video failure, make a reballing to the video chip and work correctly for 2 days, then I stop turning on the computer (leave the battery 1 hour disconnected and turned on) but now I do not work keyboard or mouse pad. (I've tried another keyboard, another mouse, another operating system)

What can be?
Need check all...

Latest posts

Back