820-4924, 820-4924-A
DEAR ADMIN.. CAN YOU HELP...
Please provide Bios

Model. A1502
Motherboard part. 820-4924-A
EMC. 2835
SERIAL NUMBER. C02Q925BFVH3

We did not save the old BIOS.

We updated another BIOS and programmed. But the display from him came, but not taking the hard disk HDD driver not detected.

Please provide Bios

Model. A1502
EMC. 2835

We updated another BIOS and programmed. But the display from him came, but not taking the hard disk HDD driver not detected.

Please provide Bios

Model. A1502
EMC. 2835

I can't help either but the BIOS above on this thread has a total of 19 pages if all that doesn't work for you then I have nothing left to help.

I can't help either but the BIOS above on this thread has a total of 19 pages if all that doesn't work for you then I have nothing left to help.
I have installed another BIOS but the display has come from that BIOS. But hard disk ssd is not detecting from that bios.

I have written and checked many bios. Staying the same in all.

The display was coming from its own bios and was detecting the ssd but was running slow.
It was my mistake that I did not save the old Bios. Programmed another bios without saving it. From your website.
I have also given you its serial number and model number. Everything has been detailed. Please make a new BIOS according my laptop then send me clear me bios.

Please support me

I have installed another BIOS but the display has come from that BIOS. But hard disk ssd is not detecting from that bios.

I have written and checked many bios. Staying the same in all.

The display was coming from its own bios and was detecting the ssd but was running slow.
It was my mistake that I did not save the old Bios. Programmed another bios without saving it. From your website.
I have also given you its serial number and model number. Everything has been detailed. Please make a new BIOS according my laptop then send me clear me bios.

Please support me
i can't create a new BIOS according to your request i think even apple can do this you can just use the available BIOS with this model i'm sure the SSD problem is not BIOS related

Latest posts

Back