What's new

AN515-52 AN515 DH5VF LA-F952P

Proszę zbudować BIOS dla mojej płyty głównej Acer Acer A515-52-7612, DH5VF LA-F952P rev 1.0. Plik "LA-F952P-Backup-polaryzacja" to oryginalna partia. Plik "Acer-do-wgrania" to wykonany przeze mnie wsad na którym uruchomił się laptop ale problem jest z dyskiem bo go nie wykrywa.

Download list

Acer-do-wgrania.bin
16 MB · Views: 3

BIOS use ver not care REV

DH53F_1A.zip
DH53F_10.zip

This model has only two versions and I have provided enough above why you don't program??? You won't fix your computer if you just wait for me. do you understand ?
BIOS use ver not care REV

DH53F_1A.zip
DH53F_10.zip

This model has only two versions and I have provided enough above why you don't program??? You won't fix your computer if you just wait for me. do you understand ?
I try to build the BIOS myself and the laptop works on some of them, but the problem with the disk is, sometimes after the first start it does not start anymore. That's why I asked for help because I have no idea anymore and I wanted someone more experienced to build the BIOS because maybe I'm making a mistake.

so have to check all hardware, not all laptops just die because of BIOS
Ive checked everything already. I am waiting for the already ordered KBC chip to replace it, because i suspect that it may also be the cause. The SPI chip was replaced with a new one

Latest posts

Back