What's new

Acer Spin 5 charge problem

FLORIAN

VIP PRO
Star Rating
3.00 star(s)
Hi everyone,

I have a problem that I cannot resolve on an Acer Spin 5 (SP513-51-33RB)

When the pc is connected to the current, this one works normally but as soon as one disconnects the current, this one cuts.

I changed the battery to a new one, and I got the same result.
Under Windows, this appears under load but the percentage does not change (blocked at 60%).

I updated the BIOS as well, to no avail.

I have the impression that it is the relay which switches between the 19v power supply and the battery that is causing the problem.

I downloaded the motherboard datasheet but I can't locate it ...

Can you help me please ?

Thank you

Hi everyone,

I have a problem that I cannot resolve on an Acer Spin 5 (SP513-51-33RB)

When the pc is connected to the current, this one works normally but as soon as one disconnects the current, this one cuts.

I changed the battery to a new one, and I got the same result.
Under Windows, this appears under load but the percentage does not change (blocked at 60%).

I updated the BIOS as well, to no avail.

I have the impression that it is the relay which switches between the 19v power supply and the battery that is causing the problem.

I downloaded the motherboard datasheet but I can't locate it ...

Can you help me please ?

Thank you
You need to check the source switch from adapter to battery ....

There is no switch inside the jack because there are only two cables coming out. The relay must be done on the motherboard but where?

In fact you come on this forum only to demean other users and to show you condescension towards them?
You obviously have knowledge that I don't have. Certainly. But you don't need to behave like this. Instead, give me ideas for documentation that I could consult in order to solve my problem!

Latest posts

Back