What's new

BIOS ACER SF514-55TA-79P5 N19H5 NB2629_PCB_MB_V3

i have one fully working laptop and one is cpu dead. how to properly copy every motherboard information from dead laptop on new one, with TPM and every information SN and if there is something too. Reason is that operating system (wich is special configured) must work like before... like there wasnot changed motherboard. it is possible to do this?

Download list

20240618_124117.jpg
tpm need 35$

i have one fully working laptop and one is cpu dead. how to properly copy every motherboard information from dead laptop on new one, with TPM and every information SN and if there is something too. Reason is that operating system (wich is special configured) must work like before... like there wasnot changed motherboard. it is possible to do this?

I need clone motherboard info with tpm serial number and all of information. i have two boards, one is where located this info and it's not working and second motherboard wich is fully working condition.

no need to do anything
System (windows) is managed somhow that if i put new Mb it detects hardware change and will not work probably. so help me do change motherboard without changing like i was sad earlier, any information wiich located ON motherboard. I wil pay of course

Latest posts

Back