5.00 star(s)
Acer Predator G9-593 mu5dc/ch7dc rev 2.1
Acer Predator G9-793 MU5DC-CH7DC_Rev2.0 photo
PEGATRON MU5DC CH7DC (REV 2.0).pdf
Acer Predator 17 G9-793 - Pegatron MU5DC CH7DC BoardView.pdf

Schematics. DOWNLOADS

Pegatron MU5DC_CH7DC, r2.1.brd
Acer Predator G9-593 - Pegatron MU5DC - CH7DC Rev 2.1.cad

Acer Predator G9-593 mu5dc:ch7dc rev 2.1.jpgAcer Predator G9-793  MU5DC-CH7DC_Rev2.0 photo.jpg

Download list

EC.bin
128 KB · Views: 330

MU5DC 114.bin
16 MB · Views: 514

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I need your help. Recently I bought faulty Acer Predator and I'm trying to fix it. The problem is, the guy, who sold me laptop, said the main problem was graphic card, so he sent it to some "pros" to repair it. What they did was a homemade reflow and by doing that DC chip ( I prosume that is) fell of because of the heat. The chip is nowhere to be found, so I hope you could help me with the name of the chip. What I have is only pictures of the motherboard, so hopefully... I know it's probably difficult, but I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Download list

IMG_20190822_164529.jpg IMG_20190822_164554.jpg motherboard.jpg
Hi everybody, I need your help. Recently I bought faulty Acer Predator and I'm trying to fix it. The problem is, the guy, who sold me laptop, said the main problem was graphic card, so he sent it to some "pros" to repair it. What they did was a homemade reflow and by doing that DC chip ( I prosume that is) fell of because of the heat. The chip is nowhere to be found, so I hope you could help me with the name of the chip. What I have is only pictures of the motherboard, so hopefully... I know it's probably difficult, but I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you!
There is currently no schematic for this model, so wait for another motherboard to compare

Hi Luis, I see you have same motherboard as I do. Would you be so kind and see on your motherboard what kind of chip is missing on mine or least what is the name of it.
You have a pictures of mine and the missing chip at the bottom of this thread.
Much appreciated.
yes, unfortunately I do not currently have this motherboard

Thank you!
HOPE that help you and everyone else . i have writen all the names that i could see on the board but you still have to identify the name as i cant find the actual part name sorrymu5dc.ch7dc board ic NAMES.jpegmu5dc.ch7dc board ic NAMES 2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Luis, I see you have same motherboard as I do. Would you be so kind and see on your motherboard what kind of chip is missing on mine or least what is the name of it.
You have a pictures of mine and the missing chip at the bottom of this thread.
Much appreciated.

Download list

IMG_8605.jpg

Latest posts

Back