What's new

820-00928-04 A1707 BIOS 820-00928-A

Hi, there is very weird the backlight on the machine if someone can advise . When the machines powers on has backlight issue . now when the machine is off and you put the charger in it dislay the lcd fine with the charging persentage but as soon as you turn it on it doesnt have backlight but works on the background. I have mesure the backlight line and it gives 54v when the machine is on. Anyone know what it could be?

I have tried to NVRAM and smc reset but doesnt seems to be working or doing them also i cant press the buttons to reset the machine .

any advise would be helpful. I cant login to user profile and enable the touch bar to see if its been DIM from touch bar .

Hi, there is very weird the backlight on the machine if someone can advise . When the machines powers on has backlight issue . now when the machine is off and you put the charger in it dislay the lcd fine with the charging persentage but as soon as you turn it on it doesnt have backlight but works on the background. I have mesure the backlight line and it gives 54v when the machine is on. Anyone know what it could be?

I have tried to NVRAM and smc reset but doesnt seems to be working or doing them also i cant press the buttons to reset the machine .

any advise would be helpful. I cant login to user profile and enable the touch bar to see if its been DIM from touch bar .
show video and board number see if any one here can help.

hi unlock it bios macbook pro a1707 emc 3162 bios password clear it for me beacue it fan run very fast before someone unlocked it thnaks bro

hi
hi unlock it bios macbook pro a1707 emc 3162 bios password clear it for me beacue it fan run very fast before someone unlocked it thnaks bro

Download list

820-00923-a.rar
4.1 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back