What's new

Lenovo 300e Chromebook (Lenovo) BIOS mb5688_v1.4 mb5688

Hello ,

good afternoon , so thanks a lot for your help & fast reply, plese find attached bios backup

thanks in advance
This BIOS is locked

I think you need to reinstall OS Chromebook because it was detected before

so it's not posible to get the lock off?, I' don't really understand what you really mean . It's windows based OS pc

I'can't reinstall os due to i'm not able to chose usb as first drive

thanks in advance

so it's not posible to get the lock off?, I' don't really understand what you really mean . It's windows based OS pc

I'can't reinstall os due to i'm not able to chose usb as first drive

thanks in advance
To unlock Chromebook outside of BIOS, you need to remove Chromebook and reinstall it from somewhere.

If you don't know what a Chromebook is, I advise you not to fix this computer anymore.

To unlock Chromebook outside of BIOS, you need to remove Chromebook and reinstall it from somewhere.

If you don't know what a Chromebook is, I advise you not to fix this computer anymore.
Yes acctualy isn't a chromebook is the version lenovo 300e 2nd gen Intel based windows 64 OS, 81m9 .
So the only I could do to re install the os is take appart the nmve drive and install win 10 again with an adapter . So ther's no other way to take the pass of from bios? , rewhite bios with another bin maybe¨?

thanks for your patience

hi, i have a lenovo 300e chromebook with business account, can you clean it for me? I would really appreciate it please

Download list

backup.bin
256 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back