What's new

16846-1 BIOS HP Pavilion x360 - 11m-ad013dx 16846-2

old bios error what? send i check
i dont think old file is proper because it was allready programmed by somebody. customer says before giving to that person the laptop have only charging problem. that person programmed the bios and laptop gone no display. i asked that person for old file backup, but he says he has not taken backup of the bios. this is the full history of the laptop, now my friend you suggest what to do. is there any solution of this?

i dont think old file is proper because it was allready programmed by somebody. customer says before giving to that person the laptop have only charging problem. that person programmed the bios and laptop gone no display. i asked that person for old file backup, but he says he has not taken backup of the bios. this is the full history of the laptop, now my friend you suggest what to do. is there any solution of this?
I don't know, but I think you might have to check everything that happened from the previous repairer that he might have done something to seriously damage it.

I don't know, but I think you might have to check everything that happened from the previous repairer that he might have done something to seriously damage it.
you are absolutely right. but still i hope a dump file from same working motherboard may work

Back