What's new

Toshiba Satellite C55-A - PSCG6E, PSCG8E, PSCGAE, PSCGCE

Hello @ThienBui

I have a Toshiba laptop that turns on, the fan starts. as i plug the charger, the consumption is 400 mili amps and stays flat on that consumption, sometimes it turns off by itself that gets back to that consumption also by itself, i suspect it´s the Bios...

Its a Toshiba Satellite i3 with discrete graphics
Model: c55-a-1h9
Board: pt10fg dsc rev 2.1 MB
PN: PSCGAE C5401RPL

I´ll attach the original Bios and EC Bios, can you please see what you can do?

Best Regards

Download list

Hello @ThienBui

I have a Toshiba laptop that turns on, the fan starts. as i plug the charger, the consumption is 400 mili amps and stays flat on that consumption, sometimes it turns off by itself that gets back to that consumption also by itself, i suspect it´s the Bios...

Its a Toshiba Satellite i3 with discrete graphics
Model: c55-a-1h9
Board: pt10fg dsc rev 2.1 MB
PN: PSCGAE C5401RPL

I´ll attach the original Bios and EC Bios, can you please see what you can do?

Best Regards
you want I help what ?

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1H1 laptop (PSCGCE - 023006G6)
Intel i7 3740 QM
Model PT10F
Chipset Intel Ivy Bridge Rev. 09
Bios Insyde Corp. ver. 1.10 (2013-10-06)
I would like if it is possible to have a bios whitelist removal version for this model, it doesn't matter if it is still the same old Bios.
Thank you!
Unavailable

Unavailable
don't you have the original unmodified Bios or new version for this model? Satellite C55-A | PSCGCE | can you give me please? I bought a dual band ac7260 wifi card and it doesn't recognize it.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Each laptop has only one original bios on the laptop itself.
I was wrong myself,:fou: (fou) I thought you had bios here for Toshiba laptop models, if I had the bios I wouldn't have paid 10$ for 2 questions :oops: I just want my laptop to accept the ac 7260 wifi card:sweat:

Latest posts

Back