N91A-MB-C.bdv
1,002.8 KB · Views: 998

081BA.bin.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 1,188

n91a_molokai_braswell_pv_0125.pdf
2 MB · Views: 1,318

EC ITE.bin
128 KB · Views: 465

Hi, i came to repair this motherboard and the issue is that it does not give me video. Apparently everything else works (HDD, Cooler). Check the lvds connector on the board and I saw that LCDVCC does not arrive. I checked U1 (since this is the one that delivers LCDVCC) and I found that it is not enabled (the 2136_LVDS_PWEN_R signal is not present according to the schematic), I then went to the RTD2136N and verified that it is not enabled either (the PCH_DPST_PWM signal that comes from of the PCH). What do you think it could be?
Could it be a BIOS problem or a PCH problem? I'm going to try flashing the BIOS.

Hi, i came to repair this motherboard and the issue is that it does not give me video. Apparently everything else works (HDD, Cooler). Check the lvds connector on the board and I saw that LCDVCC does not arrive. I checked U1 (since this is the one that delivers LCDVCC) and I found that it is not enabled (the 2136_LVDS_PWEN_R signal is not present according to the schematic), I then went to the RTD2136N and verified that it is not enabled either (the PCH_DPST_PWM signal that comes from of the PCH). What do you think it could be?
Could it be a BIOS problem or a PCH problem? I'm going to try flashing the BIOS.
I can only help with BIOS related hardware problems that need to be checked and fixed directly

Latest posts

Back