What's new

How to Extract BIOS HP - Compaq & add DMI

ThienBui

Techniques
Supporter
sir i have same problems my laptop lenovo g50-70 nm-A272 rev:1.0 it is not work throught adaptor throught battary is working properly

all power system is ok i have check it

i think Ec bios Reprogramm but not here

pls give link for EC sio programm file download

sir i have same problems my laptop lenovo g50-70 nm-A272 rev:1.0 it is not work throught adaptor throught battary is working properly

all power system is ok i have check it

i think Ec bios Reprogramm but not here

pls give link for EC sio programm file download

Hello sir

your item "How to extract BIOS HP Compaq add DMI Paid

https://vinafix.com/threads/how-to-extract-bios-hp-compaq-add-dmi-paid.19957/

Tài liệu - How to Extract BIOS HP - Compaq & add DMI [Paid]
ThienBui submitted a new resource: How to Extract BIOS HP - Compaq & add DMI - Guide HP BIOS extract and fix DMI by WinHex. Two steps: 1. Extract the...
vinafix.com

Does this work with new laptops from 2018, like HP pavilion 15-Au, pavilion x360 etc?

will this solve "manufacturer unlock mode" and serial , SKU etc.. when i flash bios file?

thank you.

Hello sir

your item "How to extract BIOS HP Compaq add DMI Paid

https://vinafix.com/threads/how-to-extract-bios-hp-compaq-add-dmi-paid.19957/

Tài liệu - How to Extract BIOS HP - Compaq & add DMI [Paid]
ThienBui submitted a new resource: How to Extract BIOS HP - Compaq & add DMI - Guide HP BIOS extract and fix DMI by WinHex. Two steps: 1. Extract the...
vinafix.com

Does this work with new laptops from 2018, like HP pavilion 15-Au, pavilion x360 etc?

will this solve "manufacturer unlock mode" and serial , SKU etc.. when i flash bios file?

thank you.
yes, check inbox.

I have download SP99184, the latest BIOS for the HP ProBook 440 G1 model.
I unzipped and opened the L74_0149.bin file using Phoenixtool, but the L74_0149.bin.dec file was not created.

HP ProBook 440 G3, SP99062.exe
The N78_0142.bin file in this file does not have an entry called $ LOGO.
The N78_0142.bin.dec file is also not generated.

Dear Sir

I have an HP 15, that i had to reprogram the BIOS, and now is asking for Serial number, Product, etc,etc.
Before i reprogramed the bios, i've readed the old bios(damaged one) and save it to a file.
Does this software read the data (serial, product code, mac address, etc,etc) from the old bios file ?

Regards

Dear Sir

I have an HP 15, that i had to reprogram the BIOS, and now is asking for Serial number, Product, etc,etc.
Before i reprogramed the bios, i've readed the old bios(damaged one) and save it to a file.
Does this software read the data (serial, product code, mac address, etc,etc) from the old bios file ?

Regards
buy 1 VIP and get support
Account upgrades

send bios no have DMI I help
thanks for your help, but i'm willing to buy the software... but i need to know, if given a bios file with the notebook info (original bios file).... if the software can get all the info from it (Serial number, Product code, Mac Address, PCID, System Board CT Number, Feature Byte, Build ID).

Regards

thanks for your help, but i'm willing to buy the software... but i need to know, if given a bios file with the notebook info (original bios file).... if the software can get all the info from it (Serial number, Product code, Mac Address, PCID, System Board CT Number, Feature Byte, Build ID).

Regards
no software you need to provide BIOS without DMI so i add it manually

Latest posts

Back