What's new

BIOS Dell Latitude 5410/5510 and Dell Precision 3550 FDW50 LA-J381P

Hi Thien. In my Latitude 5510 (LA-J381P, ST: BGMD573) SSD M.2 is not recognized. After bios reset (battery bios removed) ssd is readable in bios until system reset. Then ssd is not present. Can you repair my file please?
You mean the SSD appears in the BIOS setup but the operating system cannot be installed

No. System can not be installed because of ssd is not readable in bios. After removing bios battery ssd is visible for one time until computer is running again.

If I want do make ssd m.2 visible i need to remove bios battery. Laptop starts automatically and after 3 restarts and entering to bios ssd is visible. When I power laptop ON without disconcerting power supply, ssd in bios is invisible. The bios is original and never changed. See video

Download list

YouCut_20240108_145806575.mp4
39.5 MB · Views: 1

If I want do make ssd m.2 visible i need to remove bios battery. Laptop starts automatically and after 3 restarts and entering to bios ssd is visible. When I power laptop ON without disconcerting power supply, ssd in bios is invisible. The bios is original and never changed. See video
So maybe the chipset has a problem

Back