C21_VC BIOS

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

santafenotebooks

Registered member
Jul 12, 2014
if they have updated the bios I have the same mother but instead of intel i7 intel i3 and operates ec bios but the main bios does not work because they have different micros

Ezequiel Varela

VIP PRO
May 12, 2016
Hi, I have a C21_VC motherboard with an Intel Celeron processor that came to me Locked with BIOS Password , It doesn't boot and when I try to get to the Bios config by pressing F2, I get a message saying that I need to put a Password/Unlock Key and it gives me the Following password hint "C8DA061A".
I tryied reprogramming both BIOS IC and the machine starts , it turns the screen backlight ON but nothing happens.
Any help whould be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced

ThienBui

CEO
Supporter
Dec 13, 2013
VinaFix
vinafix.com
Hi, I have a C21_VC motherboard with an Intel Celeron processor that came to me Locked with BIOS Password , It doesn't boot and when I try to get to the Bios config by pressing F2, I get a message saying that I need to put a Password/Unlock Key and it gives me the Following password hint "C8DA061A".
I tryied reprogramming both BIOS IC and the machine starts , it turns the screen backlight ON but nothing happens.
Any help whould be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced
full model ?

Ezequiel Varela

VIP PRO
May 12, 2016
I used the ROM you posted recently and the maching turns the backlight ON but nothing appears on screen. Seems like the ROM isn't 100% compatible with the board. Any clue?

Latest posts

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote