What's new

ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP412UA BIOS

Thank you ThienBui for your fast response. I flashed the Bios twice (MD5 checked ok) but still the same result. White battery LED stays on permanently when plugged in and power LED just comes on briefly (less then 1 second) then off again when pressing the power button. No other signs of life unfortunately :(

I have a feeling its an issue with the BIOS firmware, as I flashed a different BIOS earlier and then there was no lights coming on at all. But this version you sent has the LEDs coming on at least...

Is there anything else you suggest I can do with the BIOS?

Thanks so much for your help!

Thank you ThienBui for your fast response. I flashed the Bios twice (MD5 checked ok) but still the same result. White battery LED stays on permanently when plugged in and power LED just comes on briefly (less then 1 second) then off again when pressing the power button. No other signs of life unfortunately :(

I have a feeling its an issue with the BIOS firmware, as I flashed a different BIOS earlier and then there was no lights coming on at all. But this version you sent has the LEDs coming on at least...

Is there anything else you suggest I can do with the BIOS?

Thanks so much for your help!
check hardware

Latest posts

Back