What's new

Toshiba Toshiba Tecra Z50-A-160 BIOS PASSWORD

Please help clear BIOS password on Toshiba Tecra Z50-A-160 FALXSY2 A3682A 8MB always locked even with other BIOS.
(Vinafix FALXSY2 A3682A 8MB BIOS does not work (No image) with out Clearing ME.)
Passwords not store in bios.Password store MEC16...... Is not easy to remove.

We´ve removed MEC before on Lenovo models. Do you have Z50-A BIN for MEC1632 to clear?

Hi I have a Toshiba Tectra z-50A with a locked bios password i can't get in to any menu or setup can't boot from anything i have tried clearing bios but password remain on it. I have tried to locate certain jumpers starting with J . Have not found thwito clear bios . Have read onhere that this pass word can not be removed because it is stored on the mec chip or bios . I am needed to know to get around this problem willing to pay money if this problem can b resolved

Hi I have a Toshiba Tectra z-50A with a locked bios password i can't get in to any menu or setup can't boot from anything i have tried clearing bios but password remain on it. I have tried to locate certain jumpers starting with J . Have not found thwito clear bios . Have read onhere that this pass word can not be removed because it is stored on the mec chip or bios . I am needed to know to get around this problem willing to pay money if this problem can b resolved
you need know Programming MEC

Latest posts

Back