What's new

ThinkPad T431s

any outher 16mb bios ? this one turn on and off the machine , also very different in HEX board than the original one.

ok , so my bios is working , im going to upload it . there is passowrd on bios , but its easy removable |!!!
once the machine starts and display backlight shunts pin 5 and 6 of U42 , while you stiull shuting does pins , enter bios pressing F1 , once your on bios , disable password (usually its not active , but somehow machine get crazy and implement a code somehow ... but after doing does steps , computer is clear and no more biios password

Download list

ori.rar
4.9 MB · Views: 40

ok , so my bios is working , im going to upload it . there is passowrd on bios , but its easy removable |!!!
once the machine starts and display backlight shunts pin 5 and 6 of U42 , while you stiull shuting does pins , enter bios pressing F1 , once your on bios , disable password (usually its not active , but somehow machine get crazy and implement a code somehow ... but after doing does steps , computer is clear and no more biios password
password do not in bios, check KBC.

ok bether then , in my case its fixed , so that bios is clean :) and ready to use

but in case there is password now you know how to remove it :p

Latest posts

Back