What's new

BIOS ThinkCentre Edge 72z and M72z

Hi, I need a bios for Lenovo M72Z - 3574-DBQ motherboard image is attached herewith.
I have tried most of the ones you have posted here but none of them work fine with this board.

Thanks

Download list

IMG_20181210_164223.jpg
I have tried all these, it is not working properly, some give a chinese menu, the other one gives "unsupported network card error", "system fan error" etc.
can I get the exact one for this model. Thanks
You can change the language in CMOS

sorry i not Understand problem, you can provided add video, photo...ect.
I mean none of the bios listed here work on this particular model of motherboard, many of them give a "System Fan Error","uncompatible network card error" etc, when we make changes in the bios setting and save then there is no display on reset, we have to again clear the CMOS then display comes, but then the same problem. It also give memory beeps for a long time and then the display comes. I am sure the problem is just the bios, Please if you have any other bios please list it here.

Take a look at the motherboard again, it is different from the others.

Download list

IMG_20181210_164223.jpg
I mean none of the bios listed here work on this particular model of motherboard, many of them give a "System Fan Error","uncompatible network card error" etc, when we make changes in the bios setting and save then there is no display on reset, we have to again clear the CMOS then display comes, but then the same problem. It also give memory beeps for a long time and then the display comes. I am sure the problem is just the bios, Please if you have any other bios please list it here.

Take a look at the motherboard again, it is different from the others.
https://vinafix.com/threads/thinkcentre-m7130z-10124-3.15121/

Latest posts

Back