MB-OXFORD-2 6050A2888301 A01
BIOS O2105SFS

Acer Swift SF114-31 - OXFORD-2 - 6050A2888301 A01 Boardview (.CAD).cad
boardview

Download list

6050A2888301.jpg
O2105SFS.bin.zip
3.2 MB · Views: 141

I have that laptop and I have very weird problem. The keyboard doesn't work at all . I have replaced with new one but still the same . I have updated to latest bios and still the same . Could the Novoton IC will have to be replaced or reprogrammed?? Any help?

I have that laptop and I have very weird problem. The keyboard doesn't work at all . I have replaced with new one but still the same . I have updated to latest bios and still the same . Could the Novoton IC will have to be replaced or reprogrammed?? Any help?
NPCE985LB0DX non program

i have replaced NPCE985LB1DX with new and the keyboard still doesnt work . well if you keep holding random keys together it sometimes respond and sometimes press random keys and sometimes 1 key stuck. keyboard is brand new as well. ANy suggestions what might me? keyboard line doesnt look that something is shorting and not touching other keyboards lines

i have replaced NPCE985LB1DX with new and the keyboard still doesnt work . well if you keep holding random keys together it sometimes respond and sometimes press random keys and sometimes 1 key stuck. keyboard is brand new as well. ANy suggestions what might me? keyboard line doesnt look that something is shorting and not touching other keyboards lines
Check all connections from the motherboard with the keyboard

i have check all connections and each of them connect directly to to NPCE985LB1DX. bios is latest. it doesnt work in bios mode as well as windows

Download list

112.JPG 1223.JPG
if you have pressed number 1+¬ together and then start pressing letters it respond and works but not numbers as soon as you let the 2 keys go then it doesnt respond at all

Back