What's new

BIOS SurfTab twin 11.6 ST11432-2b

Yes, I can. But I don't see the sense. Native BIOS is also lock. The client set the password and turn off USB support. End.
I was happy, that I finally find the dump but it is also with password.
I tried to make one of the two dumps, but after cutting a segment with USB support piece from 00400000 to 00441000 also contains the password, in an unknown place.

Download list

Yes, I can. But I don't see the sense. Native BIOS is also lock. The client set the password and turn off USB support. End.
I tried to make one of the two dumps, but after cutting a segment with USB support piece from 00400000 to 00441000 also contains the password, in an unknown place.

Download list

unpas1.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 5

There is no another memory, I/O has no flash inside
I found another web site vith same dump, same name, same file
And another user wrote, that he also get password and He wasn't had a password before.
Thats why I think, that the password is inside the BIOS
SurfTab twin 11.6 ST11432-2b

Your admin Password:QQQQ
User Password:W W W W
Try and update me

Your program original bios?Or you program admin bios?
Password read is ok you program back original bios i read password you send bios or keyboard Use
QWERTY..

Last edited:
I program unpas1.zip. As I think, You tried to modify my BIOS.
Original BIOS
SurfTab twin 11.6 ST11432-2b bios pass 9999 or qqqq usb off.7z
has turn off option USB support, thats why I can not type the password, internal keyboard is also connected like USB device. Touch screen is not working in BIOS.
Client lock the BIOS and turn off those options. I can not reset or something else becouse the BIOS is locked.
Can you modify my BIOS to turn on USB support?

Latest posts

Back