What's new

Sony Sony svf15AA1MT Quanta GD5 DAOGD6MB8E0 DA0GD6MB8E0 GD6

Esta es la biografía que traía mi equipo no se puede corregir el problema que trae,
Por qué e probado que aquí
vinafix.com_SONY GD6_DA0GD6MB8E0 REV.E.BIN me dura 60 segundos
vinafix.com_DA0GD6MB8E0_CLear me.bin me dura 3 a 5 segundos
SONY SVF1521P1RW Quanta HK9 BIOS rev D BID01433 dura 30 Segundos

Download list

Backup Corrupt GD6MB8E0 Rev E.zip
3.2 MB · Views: 24

Esta es la biografía que traía mi equipo no se puede corregir el problema que trae,
Por qué e probado que aquí
vinafix.com_SONY GD6_DA0GD6MB8E0 REV.E.BIN me dura 60 segundos
vinafix.com_DA0GD6MB8E0_CLear me.bin me dura 3 a 5 segundos
SONY SVF1521P1RW Quanta HK9 BIOS rev D BID01433 dura 30 Segundos
no Understand, you want we help what?

If I need help I would like to know if you can help me with this corrupt bios, because I have tried the ones that you have and it does not work. None of them turn off the computer with a few seconds and the others a bit more but it ends up shutting down..

Download list

3.2 MB · Views: 12

Last edited:
If I need help I would like to know if you can help me with this corrupt bios, because I have tried the ones that you have and it does not work. None of them turn off the computer with a few seconds and the others a bit more but it ends up shutting down..
bios this error what?

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

36/5000

If you can do clear me this bios

Download list

3.2 MB · Views: 17

SIR I NEED CLEAR ME BIOS LAPTOP MODEL # SVF15A18CXB AND MOTHERBOARD MODEL # GD DAOGD6MB8E0 REV:E WITH 2GB NVIDIA GPU I NEED CLEAR ME BIOS .THIS IS MY OLD BIOS BIN .MY LAPTOP SUTDOWN AFTER 2 MINUTE .THANK YOU SIR ....

Download list

OLD BIOS SONY DA0GD6MB8EO.bin
8 MB · Views: 28

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back