What's new

Ask Panasonic FZ-55 part of the bios

Question & Answer Forums

vlasoff.serg

Registered member
Hello All!
after failed bios update from Windows PC not boot.
here the screenshot, boot block - erase error at 16%, main block erase error at 0%, nvram block erase error at 0%.
whatsapp-image-2021-11-08-at-01-51-53-jpeg.177874

of course after shutdown PC did not start.
i desoldered MXIC MX25V8035, it need to be programmed manually with external programmer, but i don't have a bin file for this.
I have full dump and uefi tool, but i don't know which particular data applicable to this chip.
please help with a dump for MX25V8035, if somebody could read it for me physically from chip of make the file somehow from backup i have- would very appreciate.

Download list

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-08 at 01.51.53.jpeg
and nobody can help? please move the topic to proper section.
in attached file please find:
- MXIC xhip readed by programmer, which needs to be programmed.
- FULL backup FZ-55 which was done before programming, but i don't know how to extract data needed for MXIC chip.
please help me, gyus.

Download list

backup_full.bin
12 MB · Views: 5

Bios backup was done by AFUWIN utility from AMI. it is proper one, you can simply check it with UEFItool or AMIBCP. Also, bios from Manufacturer website have the same size, here you have it. everything properly.

Download list

BiosUpdate_R21-5150_64.bin
12 MB · Views: 2

Bios backup was done by AFUWIN utility from AMI. it is proper one, you can simply check it with UEFItool or AMIBCP. Also, bios from Manufacturer website have the same size, here you have it. everything properly.
I said it's not a fix solution, you don't understand anything about BIOS how to fix it?

My TL866II is fully enough to program this chip. it is already desoldered and readed, my request to have dump from the donor.
i am not user.
can you help or not?

Latest posts

Back