17529-1.brd.zip
16.7 MB · Views: 390

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, post: 151311, membro: 6"]
lnspiron3670 17529-1
BIOS H7MRM $ FA
Schematico
View attachment 119276View attachment 114898
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi am this Bios is original? because I tried to load it but it doesn't work the PC doesn't start anymore.
I also tried to clean the Me region from this bios you posted but it gives me the error "The ME / TXE region is corrupted or missing" ..
Can you help me?

[QUOTE = "ThienBui, post: 151311, membro: 6"]
lnspiron3670 17529-1
BIOS H7MRM $ FA
Schematico
View attachment 119276View attachment 114898
[/CITAZIONE]
Hi am this Bios is original? because I tried to load it but it doesn't work the PC doesn't start anymore.
I also tried to clean the Me region from this bios you posted but it gives me the error "The ME / TXE region is corrupted or missing" ..
Can you help me?
There may be other problem, you can try adding other bios and check the hardware.

There may be other problem, you can try adding other bios and check the hardware.
no I don't think, at the beginning the pc worked very well, but in some cases after turning it off, the amber led flashed 3 times and it did not start ... I tried to put a new bios (by mistake I did not save its original) and now with the new bios it doesn't turn on anymore in any way .. it doesn't start

no I don't think, at the beginning the pc worked very well, but in some cases after turning it off, the amber led flashed 3 times and it did not start ... I tried to put a new bios (by mistake I did not save its original) and now with the new bios it doesn't turn on anymore in any way .. it doesn't start
does anyone have the original bin file of the bios ??

Hello guys I managed to reprogram the Bios and my PC now works but it has the same problem as before ..
When I turn it on it works and gets to the desktop ... if I turn off the PC it won't turn on anymore, on the power button they light up with this sequence: 2 Amber and 1 flashes, 2 Amber and 1 flashes, 2 Amber and 1 flashes ...
the PC turns on only if I disconnect the 220V current for 30 / 40sec and reconnect it ... it would seem a capacitor problem .. what can I do?
I have already changed the power supply but the situation does not change. I thought it was the BIOS but it doesn't really change anything.
I await your help if you can ..

Hello guys I managed to reprogram the Bios and my PC now works but it has the same problem as before ..
When I turn it on it works and gets to the desktop ... if I turn off the PC it won't turn on anymore, on the power button they light up with this sequence: 2 Amber and 1 flashes, 2 Amber and 1 flashes, 2 Amber and 1 flashes ...
the PC turns on only if I disconnect the 220V current for 30 / 40sec and reconnect it ... it would seem a capacitor problem .. what can I do?
I have already changed the power supply but the situation does not change. I thought it was the BIOS but it doesn't really change anything.
I await your help if you can ..
have faulty hardware you must test to locate the error.

Chào a Admin,
Main e mã 17529-1 H7MRM$ HA (của a là FA) e có dùng được ko?
Nếu có file clear me a cho e xin luôn với nhé.
Thanks a.
Vostro 3670.jpg

Latest posts

Back