What's new

Lenovo Lenovo A70Z QU8 - DA0QU8MB6G0

ThinkCentre A70z (type 0401, 2565, 1165, 1184, 1186, 0994)
Desktops and All-in-Ones
BIOS 98jy27usa

Download list

BIOS.zip
529.3 KB · Views: 75

Hello, I have a problem with this machine as I load the bios file the fans are always at 100%, it has to be related to the intel management engine as it happened to me before with other pc, how can I solve this issue?

I believe it's related to a ME issue, the pc came into my shop with someone before me who made something to the bios chip (not the EC chip) and I believe this pc had the bios corrupted, some time ago it happened to me with the Fujitsu P771 series which I remove the bios password but put a bios from a working machine and this issue started, I discovered that it was the ME firmware so I extracted the ME from the original bios chip and import it into the working bios, problem gone, now the problem is that I don't have the original bios chip which I before doing anything always save a copy.

I believe it's related to a ME issue, the pc came into my shop with someone before me who made something to the bios chip (not the EC chip) and I believe this pc had the bios corrupted, some time ago it happened to me with the Fujitsu P771 series which I remove the bios password but put a bios from a working machine and this issue started, I discovered that it was the ME firmware so I extracted the ME from the original bios chip and import it into the working bios, problem gone, now the problem is that I don't have the original bios chip which I before doing anything always save a copy.
Not every machine is so lucky.

send i one video problem you say.

Latest posts

Back