What's new

BIOS iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) 820-01236-A

problem is, my efi is corrupted
first 2 Diagnose LEDs are on.
3. is off.
Device makes cyclic reboot

..Not really sure, that problem in Bios is.. you can test this bios dump..
Original Dump, ME region is not cleared

Download list

old_820-01236-A.bin
16 MB · Views: 41

Last edited:
820-01236-A BIOS
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
The bios is not working... I paid for it... The previous bios the Mac is turning on but very slow on loading the system and it endless... This bios doesn't turn on the iMac at all. Do you have workable bios with clean ME?

This bios doesn't work as well... Installed original bios built it with ME region from the first post - the computer turns on with the same problem (endless loading) with internal or external OS. I tried to pull out the SSD with the same result... You provided bios with probably different chipset because when I open it with Flash Image Tool it says "QM370", and my image opens up with "Z390". I tried to build image by taking ME from the last file you sent but it gives an error. May be can you help to clean the ME region in my original image file and see if it works, I attached it. Thank you

Download list

mx25L12873f.7z
4.7 MB · Views: 21

This bios doesn't work as well... Installed original bios built it with ME region from the first post - the computer turns on with the same problem (endless loading) with internal or external OS. I tried to pull out the SSD with the same result... You provided bios with probably different chipset because when I open it with Flash Image Tool it says "QM370", and my image opens up with "Z390". I tried to build image by taking ME from the last file you sent but it gives an error. May be can you help to clean the ME region in my original image file and see if it works, I attached it. Thank you

Download list

clear mes.zip
5.6 MB · Views: 52

The last file you sent is working but with the same problem endless loading. What do you say? I will probably need another bios with clear ME that can work on this computer, can you do this?

The last file you sent is working but with the same problem endless loading. What do you say? I will probably need another bios with clear ME that can work on this computer, can you do this?
i only help clear me form BIOS you send

Back