What's new

BIOS IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 GOG20 LA-L171P rev 1A

HELLO, GOOD DAY, TENFO COLLEAGUES, THIS MODEL DOESN'T ONLY LIGHT UP THE KEYBOARD AND THE IGNITION BUTTON AND POWER BUTTON, IT DOESN'T GIVE AN IMAGE ON THE SCREEN.

IdeaPad Gaming 3-15ACH6 GOG20 LA-L171P rev 1A

Download list

ORI 80M.rar
212.5 KB · Views: 50

ORI ENE.rar
5.2 MB · Views: 49

hello, I need a backup of that bios, the laptop had a failed flashing, when it performs the power-on sequence it moves when this bios that I comment is fed. I would really appreciate your help . UG2 25q16

hello, I need a backup of that bios, the laptop had a failed flashing, when it performs the power-on sequence it moves when this bios that I comment is fed. I would really appreciate your help . UG2 25q16
send file old I check

es ram para GPU
¿Por qué necesita programarlo?

Estaba funcionando, la BIOS se actualizó y la computadora se apagó en el proceso. Ya se han flasheado 16mb. KBC también. En la secuencia cuando se enciende esta bios gpu, el consumo baja a 300 ma y solo calienta la tarjeta gráfica. Por eso lo relaciono con esta bios.

it is ram for GPU
why need Programming it ?

It was working, bios was updated and the computer was turned off in the process. 16mb has already been flashed. KBC too. In the sequence when this bios gpu is powered, the consumption drops to 300ma and it is only heating the graphics card. That's why I relate it to this bios.

Latest posts

Back