What's new

HP ZBook 15 G4 Mobile Workstation cpw50 LA-E161P

Hi.
I have programmed this file on my zbook 15 g4 in order to remove the password. But I get blank screen with this file. So, your file did not work for me.
Can you please remove the password from my file.
Thanks for your support

Hi.
I have programmed this file on my zbook 15 g4 in order to remove the password. But I get blank screen with this file. So, your file did not work for me.
Can you please remove the password from my file.
Thanks for your support

Download list

unpass.bin
16 MB · Views: 80

Thanks for quick reply. I programmed the file that you sent me but unfortunately the password is still there! :(
When I powered the laptop on after I programmed the file I got a message that "BIOS has recovered itself ....".

Thanks for quick reply. I programmed the file that you sent me but unfortunately the password is still there! :(
When I powered the laptop on after I programmed the file I got a message that "BIOS has recovered itself ....".
Programming bios i send you and take one photo display request password.

Sorry for replying late. Here is the picture of the message that I get in the first boot after programming your "unpass" file. It requires a password again.

6.jpg 18.png

Hi. Thanks for trying to help me. But this file (P70.bin) did not work. After programming I got nothing on screen, it is completely black. I even left the laptop on for more than 10 minutes to see if the problem is ME Region. But nothing.
Any other suggestion?

Hi. Thanks for trying to help me. But this file (P70.bin) did not work. After programming I got nothing on screen, it is completely black. I even left the laptop on for more than 10 minutes to see if the problem is ME Region. But nothing.
Any other suggestion?
can't be like that. returm old laptop have working ?

The laptop works with its original BIOS file but have password. I tested your files again and it does not work. I think the laptop change the code inside the BIOS after first boot. I am stuck at this point !

The laptop works with its original BIOS file but have password. I tested your files again and it does not work. I think the laptop change the code inside the BIOS after first boot. I am stuck at this point !
now returm old work or not send one photo display request password.
I doubt there is a problem when you program...

Hi. In the past few days I have checked all the files that you have sent to me. I programmed the old BIOS file and it still requires password. Do you think the password is stored in the IO chip?
I appreciate your help. Thanks

Hi. In the past few days I have checked all the files that you have sent to me. I programmed the old BIOS file and it still requires password. Do you think the password is stored in the IO chip?
I appreciate your help. Thanks

upload your dump here i try to help you

Hp zbook studio G4 mã main CPW5U LA-E251p rev:0.5.Bios backup từ máy đang chạy đóng qua máy khác không lên Admin clear me thử giúp

Download list

IMG_1688.JPG IMG_1687.JPG
zbook g4.rar
8.1 MB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Back