What's new

HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet ZPJA0 LA-A271P Rev 1.0

HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet
ZPJA0 LA-A271P Rev:1.0
BIOS L84_0141

Hi!

Im trying to reprogram the bios with ch341a on the elitepad 1000 G2 tablet with this bios file but still cant get it to boot up. there's nothing on the screen and the windows button just blinks briefly when i press the power button.

Hi!

Im trying to reprogram the bios with ch341a on the elitepad 1000 G2 tablet with this bios file but still cant get it to boot up. there's nothing on the screen and the windows button just blinks briefly when i press the power button.
old bios error what? bios we backup from machine work

old bios error what? bios we backup from machine work
Yes it is an old bios error. The programming seems to go right when i do it without the powercable connected to the motherboard (and also battery is disconnected) but when the powercable is connected to the motherboard it won program it like it should.

Yes it is an old bios error. The programming seems to go right when i do it without the powercable connected to the motherboard (and also battery is disconnected) but when the powercable is connected to the motherboard it won program it like it should.
bios old error what? can try clea me

bios old error what? can try clea me
I dont exactly know what bios error because i got the tablet when it was at this stage. So it just wont boot up and doesnt show any error or anything on the display when i push the power button. It just flashes the windows key light and makes a little vibration.

I dont exactly know what bios error because i got the tablet when it was at this stage. So it just wont boot up and doesnt show any error or anything on the display when i push the power button. It just flashes the windows key light and makes a little vibration.
you need check hardware..

need HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet
ZPJA0 LA-A271P Rev:1.0 with dmi inserted bios i have no serial invalid error dear

Latest posts

Back