What's new

HP EliteBook 8560w Mobile VANHALEN_HR_HPB MV_MB2_V2

hey thien , thk
this machine is intriging me a bit , this machine was never touched or fixed , symptoms not turning on . so i reseted cmos and it start working , next day not turning on again , so thats why i asked you for a bios , with your bi0s , the machine turned on one time with image but then no more image .
reflashed again with original bios , and tryed to update via bios or windows , but the most odd stuff , version on it F61 ,.. maximum for this model found on the hp site is F50 , so is it possible for you to fix my bios somehow ?

Download list

ORII.bin
8 MB · Views: 73

hey thien , thk
this machine is intriging me a bit , this machine was never touched or fixed , symptoms not turning on . so i reseted cmos and it start working , next day not turning on again , so thats why i asked you for a bios , with your bi0s , the machine turned on one time with image but then no more image .
reflashed again with original bios , and tryed to update via bios or windows , but the most odd stuff , version on it F61 ,.. maximum for this model found on the hp site is F50 , so is it possible for you to fix my bios somehow ?
I think laptop not error bios. check hardware.

Back